Lucy King Design on Print & Pattern blog!


I am hugely excited to be featured on the very fabulous Print & Pattern blog!

Print & Pattern has been offering visual stimulation and inspiration for a number of years - and is a much loved blog for designers.  Daily posts of various new products, upcoming designers, high street store images and generally anything print and pattern related - phew!

So I'm delighted to have my new range of melamine plates included on such a fantastic blog.

A big 'Thank You' to Print & Pattern - you put a big smile on my face :)

(P.S Print & Pattern also has a fab book with the same name.  I have the book and it's a great image resource and source of inspiration.  It features a range of different designers and illustrators - including local talent Lara Cameron and Lark.  You can buy the book here)

No comments:

Post a Comment