Space designs

 




I'm sick :(  I've caught a cold and now developed bronchitis so I'm moping around feeling very sorry for myself.  The good thing is its given me the chance to clear out some of my files and have some time to get organised!  Whilst sorting out some of my files I came across this space design I created a while back.  The design is for a boys bedlinen range with a space theme, with the final product being a mix of printed fabric and applique details.

The design was created on the computer, but I deliberately kept a 'hand-drawn' feel to the design rather than wanting it to look too computer generated.  It was a really fun design to work on with robots, space monsters, rockets, planets and coordinating star motifs, and the images above show some of the designs in development.

Well, I'm off to make myself a hot lemon and honey and back to bed I think!   

No comments:

Post a Comment