Off to market!

Well, I have finally decided to be brave and do my first craft market to showcase (and hopefully sell!) some of my products. I am feeling a little apprehensive about it, but thought in the lead up to Christmas it could be a good time to get out there face the public!

I have begged and borrowed tables, tablecloths and am still trying to find some kind of 'wall' suitable for hanging things that will stand up on grass and any possible gusts of wind! Apparantly it is forecast to be 34C - phew - hot hot hot!

I have been working on some new designs for the market so I will have a few new designs that aren't in any shops. I thought the market would be a good way of getting some feedback , so even if I don't sell anything it would be a good way of getting face-to-face market research.

The details for the market are:

Venue: THE ABBOTSFORD CONVENT (SHIRT & SKIRT MARKET)
Address: 1 ST HELIERS STREET, ABBOTSFORD
Dates: 15th NOV, 29th NOV, 20th DEC
Time: 10AM – 4PM

No comments:

Post a Comment