Christmas illustrations


I was flicking through the Sunday Age 'Christmas Essentials' magazine on the weekend - and came accross one of my Christmas designs featured! (see inset on top picture) The illustrations and designs were comissioned for a range of Christmas ceramic tableware items for Kmart.
I thought I'd share the original illustrations for the designs; they were all painted in watercolour before being scanned into the computer and arranging the placements for each ceramic item, along with creating coordinating borders.
It's always a nice surprise (and sometimes a little strange) coming across your own designs unexpectedly!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I really like the design, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Christmas designs. We have a couple of the ceramic peices & keep finding excuses to get them out no matte what time of the year it is !
    John Tuft

    ReplyDelete