Re-Nest


I was super thrilled to see two of my projects featured on the fabulous Re-Nest blog over the last couple of weeks!  Re-nest is part of the equally excellent Apartment Therapy site, but it focuses more on green design and all things eco and recycled.   There's some great ideas and projects featured, as well as interesting homes, gardens and product design. 

My garden planting in teapots and various kitchen paraphernalia was featured in the repurposed planters round-up, and more recently my Me Old China cut-out wall plates were also featured in their own segment!  (Although the only person who has commented so far doesn't seem to keen on the wall plates as you can't use them as plates anymore!)

I was actually out and about in the garden this weekend, making the most of the beautiful autumn sunshine and giving the garden a bit of a clean up.  With all the rain we had over summer my little garden went crazy, with everything growing madly..... sadly including the weeds.  Vines have now been pruned and cut back, leaves swept up, snails disposed and weeds pulled.  The marigolds planted in the teapots for summer had all died, so these have now been replaced with various succulents so they'll still look pretty over winter!  

You can see the posts here:  repurposed planters & wall plates.  A big thank-you to re-nest for including my little projects, I'm very chuffed indeed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment