Castlemaine Festival of Gardens - part 2

Here are some more photos from the Castlemaine Festival of Gardens that I visited a few weeks ago.  The images were taken at a property called 'Lixouri' which has a beautiful Mediterranean style garden.

I love these sheep and guard dog garden sculptures made from scavenged wood and metal - the sunglasses are a great touch!
Nature never ceases to amaze me with her abundance of shapes, textures and colours - and I love these poppies that look like they're dancing in pink ballerina tutu's! 
I love this wire kangaroo sculpture - very cute!  The gardens were very inspiring to visit and think I'll allow more time next year to visit a few more.  

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Love the poppies, bearded iris and one of my very favourites - columbines/granny bonnets! Great garden art too!

    ReplyDelete