Me Old China at Moose!

I'm delighted to be a new stockist for the wonderful Australian on-line retailer Moose: Art for Living and was very excited to see they have featured my Me Old China designs on the front of their website :-)

Moose stocks some fantastic Australian designers and the on-line store covers a wide range of jewellery as well as textiles, paper and interior products. It's lovely to be in the good company of fab creatives such as Betty Jo Designs, Angus & Celeste, Sophie Milne and Flatland OK.

Thanks Moose for inviting me along to be part of such a lovely creative on-line store :-)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to see your goodies at Moose.(I'm just packing up some new stuff for Moose today!)
    I have just started a new blog called Find,Make,Do and my latest post features some of your work.
    Hope this is cool.
    cheers,
    Liz, Betty Jo Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,
    Ooohh how exciting - thank you so much! I'm running out the door now but I'll pop by later to have a look.
    Thanks again
    Lucy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow how exciting luce ! You must keep me posted on Moose & how lovely of Liz to feature your work. Love Sophie x

    ReplyDelete