Fab packaging


When I was back in the UK recently I bought some teabags (well - it is the done thing in England) and I was drawn to buying these rather yummy bags because of the fabulous packaging! I loved the simple, but slightly quirky graphic imagery - and green is my favourite colour too!
The packaging is biodegradable, the teabags were unbleached and organic - and the manufacturers of the tea only work with producers who are striving to improve standards of welfare for workers and their families. How good is that! Great tea, great packaging, great ethics.
We could all learn a lot from this about how to produce goods in a thoughtful and sustainable - but beautifully packaged way. Visit Clipper teas here!
You can also visit the very clever design-firm 'Big Fish' who created the packaging here:

No comments:

Post a Comment